Distribution Sales Representative
Website St. Germain's Glass Company
St. Germain’s Glass Company is searching for a Distribution Account Manager to join our team! This person will be responsible for managing and growing our distribution channels across the state of Minnesota.
What makes St. Germain’s Glass Company unique? Established in 1891, St. Germain’s Glass is a leader in the glass, glazing, and distribution industry for the upper Midwest, with deep roots established in Duluth. Our markets include wholesale distribution and fabrication of glass and architectural aluminum products, glass service and contract glazing.
As a privately held ESOP company, St. Germain’s offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: Work with distribution-based customers to meet their needs and grow their business in glass, metal, plastics, hardware, and other products offered by St. Germain’s Glass.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quote customer requests
- Write up all orders to complete projects.
- Secure bids from vendors when appropriate.
- Manage all jobs from initial bidding to billing. Includes writing orders, take offs, coordinating delivery and product completion.
- Cost and bill all projects
- Troubleshoot with customers when necessary.
- Establish good working relationships with our customers.
- Ensure projects are bid with the appropriate material, labor, and accuracy.
- Maintain an open communication with the distribution sales staff to ensure customers are taken care of and using St. Germain’s Glass for their glass, metal, and plastics needs.
- Work with our metal shop and delivery department to coordinate on-time deliveries.
- Work with vendors to secure the best pricing and lead times for all projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- College graduate or High School diploma with 3+ years’ experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong technical/math skills (Mathematics/Geometry).
- Ability/desire to work in a fast paced industry.
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Ability to read, interpret and understand glass specifications to provide accurate bids.
- Ability to understand and apply all the variables that drive a price.
- Knowledge of glass fabrication preferred.
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of St. Germain’s Glass Co., has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
We Show Up, We Bring It, and We Do it Right. Follow St Germain’s Glass on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/72022189
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.