Website Northwestern Glass Fab
Northwestern Glass Fab is growing, and we are searching for individuals to join our 2nd Shift Truck Loading Team! Are you interested in launching a rewarding career in the glass industry? Apply below!
What makes Northwestern Glass Fab unique? Founded in 1912, Northwestern Glass Fab, a division of Brin Glass Company, has been providing fabricated glass and aluminum to its customers for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality and the ability to deliver precision custom fabricated glass products on a timely basis has us shipping product to customers located all over North America.
As a privately held ESOP company, Northwestern Glass Fab offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- Weekly pay through a collective bargaining agreement
- Pension plan
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The truck loading team is responsible for handling glass and related products, and for loading trucks in a safe and efficient manner. The successful person will be able to work efficiently in a team setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect glass for defects or flaws.
- Repetitive lifting of an average of 50-75lbs.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Operate in an organized and safe manner.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Report all unsafe conditions to manager.
- Wear provided personal protective equipment.
- Basic understanding of a ruler and measurements and be able to pass a measurement test.
- Able to stand for 8 or more hours.
- Basic computer entry and ability to use other small devices.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience preferred.
- Able to lift 75lbs independently.
- Able to use power tools such as drills and saws.
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of Northwestern Glass Fab, has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.