The History of Brin Glass Company
Founded in 1912, Brin Glass Company is celebrating more than 100 years in the glass and glazing business. Today, we are the leader in design, fabrication, distribution, installation and service for greater Minnesota, western Wisconsin and the eastern Dakotas.
Brin Glass Company is founded by Arthur Brin at 614 1st Street N. Minneapolis.
Brin Glass Company moves to a new facility at 600 Washington Ave N., Minneapolis.
Howard Brin becomes President of Brin Glass Company.
Brin Glass Company acquires Northwestern Glass Company.
Howard Brin sells Brin Glass and Northwestern Glass Company to Doug Nelson and Larry Waller.
Brin Northwestern Glass Company is born with the consolidation of Brin Glass Company and Northwestern Glass Company.
Brin Northwestern Glass Company moves to 2300 N. 2nd Street-Minneapolis and acquires St. Germains Glass Company, Duluth, MN.
ESOP & Merger
Brin Northwestern Glass Company forms an ESOP and merges with Heartland Glass Co., Inc., Waite Park, MN.
Growth & Corporate Divisions
Due to growth; Brin Northwestern Glass Company moves the distribution and fabrication to 5301 Industrial Blvd NE, Fridley, MN and renames the division Northwestern Glass Fab. At the same time Brin Northwestern changes its name back to Brin Glass Company and divides the company into three divisions:
- Brin Glass Service – operating at 2300 N. 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN
- Brin Contract Glazing – operating at 2300 N. 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN
- Northwestern Glass Fab – operation at 5301 Industrial Blvd NE, Fridley, MN
Accounts Receivable/Account Payable Specialist
Journey-level and Apprentice Glaziers