Our legacy of expertise sets us apart
Time and materials. They are among the most important—and, often, the most unpredictable—factors that can impact any commercial or residential glass installation.
Brin has been mastering the craft of quality glass and architectural aluminum installation for more than 100 years. This legacy has allowed us to hone processes, learn from past challenges, and build an impressive knowledge base of best practices that benefits our customers.
Here’s what over a century of practical knowledge and job-specific experience has taught us:
- Ask the right questions. Brin’s installation team is detailed, curious, and strategic about creating the best outcomes for customers. Our past experience with virtually every type of glass installation doesn’t mean Brin has all the answers—but it does means we have learned to ask questions that bring the most clarity and efficiency to your project.
- Think 10 steps ahead. A successful installation doesn’t come together overnight—it is the culmination of persistent planning and preparation. From day one on your project, Brin builds out a strategy to achieve on-time and on-budget results. We proactively manage supply issues, coordinate timelines, and clear any obstacles that could complicate an installation.
- Be a problem-solver. As anyone in the construction industry knows, unexpected challenges are part of the job. That’s why you want to partner with problem-solvers like Brin. When faced with potential setbacks, there’s no time for finger-pointing—we get busy finding alternatives. Our installation teams are seasoned, scrappy, and focused on your project’s success.
- Protecting our “family” is priority. Brin is known for its family atmosphere—we are committed to our co-workers, clients, and trade partners. That’s why safety is top-of-mind on every job, every day. Whether we are fifty stories high or working at ground-level, there are no safety shortcuts here. Read more about Brin’s safety first culture here.
- Place the right people at every stage of the process. Whether we are operating specialized machinery, verifying that building openings are installation-ready, or precisely positioning a 1,000-pound section of glass, our skilled and collaborative installation teams are at the top of their game.