Website Northwestern Glass Fab
Full Job Description
Northwestern Glass Fab has an opening for a 1st shift Metal Shop Worker. This person will be responsible for the cutting, measuring, building and assembly of projects and jobs with the Metal Block. Working hours are from 6:00am to 2:15pm, Monday through Friday. This is an Apprenticeship or Journeymen level contract bargaining position. Apply to learn more about our up to $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
The right person will have a history of activities that align with our company values:
- We show up
- We bring it
- We do it right
- Perform quality metal fabrication, including measuring, cutting, building and assembling of projects and jobs.
- Regular use of machinery and hand tools, including hand drills, impact driver, etc.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Reporting unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Wearing provided personal protective equipment.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Apprentice or Journeymen Level experience
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, including lifting up to 75 lbs repeatedly.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have knowledge of/ability to use hand tools (hand drills, impact driver, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours per day.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must possess a high sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
We offer a competitive package including health/dental insurance, flex benefits and paid vacation/holidays. Weekly pay as part of a contract bargaining unit. Paid retirement benefits.
Northwestern Glass Fab is known for custom glass fabrication specializing in Commercial Interior, Glass Walls, Safety Commercial Railings and Balconies. We Show Up, We Bring It, and We Do it Right. Follow Northwestern Glass Fab on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/11330870
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.bringlass.com.