Brin Glass Company
Join our growing Brin Glass Accounting Team! We are searching for a detail-oriented, strong communicator to manage accounts payable across our five divisions. We are an employee owned company with incredible wealth building opportunities, apply to learn more!
Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. Our markets include wholesale distribution and fabrication of glass and architectural aluminum products, glass service and contract glazing. We enabled our employees to acquire beneficial ownership in 2013 when the Company formed an ESOP.
This position will assist with Accounts Payable functions and other general accounting and administrative tasks. The successful employee will be self-motivated and take the initiative to ask questions to increase efficiencies. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
What We Offer:
At Brin Glass Company, our employees are our best assets! Join a team that is inclusive and collaborative, at a company with incredible benefits, including:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(K) with 3% company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Review AP invoices for proper system entry
- Record all AP transactions including managing proper coding and invoice authorization
- Review employee expense reports for completeness, accuracy, and proper coding
- Process weekly AP check runs
- Process weekly and biweekly Payroll
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Investigate and resolve open invoices and credits. Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Maintain office supplies
- Other accounting and general administrative duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Bookkeeping experience or education is preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, Sage 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Inquisitive by nature
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com