Website Heartland Glass
Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. Our markets include wholesale distribution and fabrication of glass and architectural aluminum products, glass service and contract glazing. We enabled our employees to acquire beneficial ownership in 2013 when the Company formed an Employee Stock Ownership Program
The right person will possess exceptional analytical and communication skills. Most importantly, the right person will have a history of activities that align with our company values-
- We show up
- We bring it
- We do it right
This Project Manager Assistant position is responsible for assisting the project managers with the following responsibilities:
- Set up and enter all project data into Sage 100 software platform
- Coordinate and obtain required certificates of insurance and bonds.
- Contract Filing
- Complete material and quantity take offs
- Measuring and layout of basic openings with Project Manager
- Material purchasing (project manager approval required)
- Procurement of submittals (ex: samples, product data, testing reports, warranty/close-outs)
- Logging of data (submittals, transmittals, orders, etc.) including physical paperwork as well as electronically
- *Review of RFP’s, ASI’s, Change orders, etc.
- *Small project estimates and small project management
- Acquiring updated vendor quotes
- Handling of field material requests and load tickets
- Job-site measuring/meetings assisting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or 4 post-secondary degree in Construction Management or related coursework or 5 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, Bluebeam PDF writer or Familiar with Timberline is preferred
- Strong communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Prior glass construction or general construction project management experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.