Website Northwestern Glass Fab
Are you a team lead or supervisor with CNC machining experience? Join our team!
Responsible for glass CNC and fabrication operations on first and second shifts. This is an hourly and collective bargaining position with full benefits, to include health insurance and pension. Daily tasks include but are not limited to completing the daily production schedule for each shift and ensuring the exception and batch reports are cleared. All scheduled orders need to be ready to ship on time and meet our quality specifications. Additional responsibilities include the training and development of the team. First shift, Monday-Friday.
The right person will have a background with CNC machines and have leadership experience leading a team in a plant environment. The right person will also have strong technical (machine) and communication (verbal and written) skills. Most importantly, the right person will have a history of activities that align with our company values-
- We show up
- We bring it
- We do it right
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for all glass CNC and fabrication operations.
- Responsible to hire, train, coach, develop, mentor, and discipline the team.
- Responsible to ensure all scheduled orders and remakes are completed on time each day.
- Responsible to accomplish production goals in a safe and reliable manner.
- Responsible to handle any personnel issues that require immediate action and to communicate with leadership the details of any incidents.
- Actively participant in daily production meetings.
- Responsible to hold daily team meetings with each shift to review of daily expectations and to determine if there are any safety or maintenance issues to report.
- Responsible to run reports to ensure all scheduled and remakes are completed on time.
- Responsible to ensure all products completed meet our quality specifications.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of the fabrication process block equipment.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic computer entry and ability to use other small devices.
Skills and Experience required:
- CNC machine experience.
- Leadership experience.
Skills and Experience preferred but not required:
- ERP or production software experience.
- Able to use power tools such as drills and saws.
- Operate forklifts.
- Valid driver’s license.
We offer a competitive package including health/dental insurance, flex benefits and paid vacation/holidays. Weekly pay as part of a contract bargaining unit. Paid retirement benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Northwestern Glass Fab is known for custom glass fabrication specializing in Commercial Interior, Glass Walls, Safety Commercial Railings and Balconies. We Show Up, We Bring It, and We Do it Right. Follow Northwestern Glass Fab on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/11330870
To apply for this job please visit www.bringlass.com.