Website Brin Glass Service
Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. Our markets include wholesale distribution and fabrication of glass and architectural aluminum products, glass service and contract glazing. We enabled our employees to acquire beneficial ownership in 2013 when the Company formed an ESOP.
The successful Field Sales Assistant is eager to learn, reliable, and dedicated to providing excellent service to existing and new customers. Most importantly, the right person will have a history of activities that align with our company values – We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right.
At Brin Glass Company, our employees are our best assets! We offer a competitive package, including:
- Employee Ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Competitive Benefits Package including health/dental insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Employee Development Focus: including Weekly 1:1 coaching time with direct leadership; culture of “Grow Our Own” for employee development to new roles including leadership.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for supporting our service sales staff in the field by providing estimates and processing orders for existing and unestablished customers in the commercial glass service market. Common tasks would be measuring broken or fogged windows, identifying aluminum entrance repairs, mirror replacements and window leak investigation. The customer base includes commercial property managers, schools, colleges, municipalities, corporations, and small contractors. The geographical market is the Twin Cities metro area.
- Assisting Service Sales reps with management of key accounts.
- Providing support, estimates and service to existing and new customers.
- Ensuring that our customers are highly satisfied with our services and products.
- Entry and Management of work orders and quote requests to insure accurate and timely service to customers.
- Working with the glazing supervisor to schedule work and provide updates to customers.
- Communication of job details to the glazing supervisor and glaziers before the start of the job.
- Managing work orders to be completed as efficiently and profitably as possible.
- Resolving any issues for our customers or with work orders in a timely manner.
- Processing of completed work orders to ensure timely invoicing and payment.
- Sharing ideas and new products with the rest of the service team.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in the glass or construction industry
- 4 Year post-secondary degree
- Time management and organization skills
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Strong math skills
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to multitask and balance work load.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Good driving record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com