Northwestern Glass Fab
Join our growing team! Responsible to operate glass CNC machines. This is an hourly and collective bargaining position with full benefits, to include health insurance and pension. Daily tasks include but are not limited to completing the daily production schedule and ensuring all products produced meet our quality specifications. Third shift, 10:00pm – 6:30am or until complete, Sunday through Thursday.
The right person will CNC machine experience. The right person will also have strong technical (machine) skills. Most importantly, the right person will have a history of activities that align with our company values-
- We show up
- We bring it
- We do it right
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to ensure all scheduled orders and remakes are completed on time each day.
- Responsible to accomplish production goals in a safe and reliable manner.
- Responsible to ensure all products completed meet our quality specifications.
- Responsible for maintenance and care of the equipment.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic computer entry and ability to use other small digital devices.
Skills and Experience required:
- CNC machine experience.
Skills and Experience preferred but not required:
- Able to use power tools such as drills and saws.
- Operate forklifts.
- Valid driver’s license.
We offer a competitive package including health/dental insurance, flex benefits and paid vacation/holidays. Weekly pay as part of a contract bargaining unit. Paid retirement benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org