Website St. Germain's Glass Company
Established in 1891, St. Germain’s Glass is a leader in the glass, glazing, and distribution industry for the upper Midwest, with deep roots established in Duluth. Our markets include wholesale distribution and fabrication of glass and architectural aluminum products, glass service and contract glazing.
As a privately held ESOP company, St. Germain’s offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. We invite you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The Project Manager is responsible for all phases of project management. Responsibilities include assisting, communicating, and coordinating with sales personnel, contractors, architects, other sub-contractors, purchasing, warehouse, and field personnel to assure a timely completion of the project schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete take offs
- Managing the measuring and layout
- Purchasing and procure materials to meet schedule requirements of project
- Schedule shop fabrication and supply updated shop drawings
- Monitor hours and material costs on job
- Notify field superintendent and schedule field installation
- Review final cost of contract and final billing
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2 or 4 post-secondary degree in Construction Management or related coursework or 5 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, CAD and familiar with SAGE and Partner Pack is preferred
- Strong communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Prior glass construction or general construction project management experience highly preferred.
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company, the parent company of St. Germain’s Glass Co., has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
St. Germain’s is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, St. Germain’s Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.StGermainsGlass.com to learn more.
We Show Up, We Bring It, and We Do it Right. Follow St Germain’s Glass on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/72022189
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.