Website Brin Glass Company
Brin Glass Company is searching for a Service Sales Assistant to join our team!
What makes Brin unique? Brin Glass Company has experts at every stage of the glass lifecycle, including design, fabrication, distribution, installation, and service. With 5 divisions across the state of Minnesota, Brin provides unique opportunities for collaboration and career development. As a privately held ESOP company, Brin offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. Brin invites you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting our service sales staff in the field by providing estimates and processing orders for existing and unestablished customers in the commercial glass service market. Common tasks would be measuring broken or fogged windows, identifying aluminum entrance repairs, mirror replacements and window leak investigation. The customer base includes commercial property managers, schools, colleges, municipalities, corporations, and small contractors. The geographical market is the Twin Cities metro area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting Service Sales reps with management of key accounts.
- Communicating with customers to ensure a timely response.
- Providing support, estimates and service to existing and new customers.
- Ensuring that our customers are highly satisfied with our services and products.
- Entry and management of work orders and quote requests to insure accurate and timely service to customers.
- Working with the glazing supervisor to schedule work and provide updates to customers.
- Communication of job details to the glazing supervisor and glaziers before the start of the job.
- Managing work orders to be completed as efficiently and profitably as possible.
- Resolving any issues for our customers or with work orders in a timely manner.
- Processing of completed work orders to ensure timely invoicing and payment.
- Manage error tracking and re-ordering materials as required.
- Follow up on qualified leads from Marketing and Business Development.
- Answer and transfer phone calls as required.
- Sharing ideas and new products with the rest of the service team.
- Additional responsibilities as necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in the glass or construction industry preferred
- 2- or 4-year post-secondary degree, or 5 years relevant work experience
- Time management and organization skills
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Strong math skills
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to multitask and balance work load.
- Positive attitude and team player
- Good driving record
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.