Website Brin Glass Company
What makes Brin unique? Brin Glass Company has experts at every stage of the glass lifecycle, including design, fabrication, distribution, installation, and service. With multiple divisions across the state of Minnesota, Brin provides unique opportunities for collaboration and career development. As a privately held ESOP company, Brin offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. Brin invites you to consider investing your strengths here.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
- Flex Benefits – including Medical Expense and Dependent Care
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – an incredible wealth building opportunity!
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Job Purpose: The Service Sales Representative will be responsible for maximizing commercial glazing service sales with existing customer base, establishing new customers through sales calls/networking, maximizing profit margins, as well as growing the customer base and volume of sales. The customer base includes commercial property managers, schools, colleges, municipalities, corporations, and small contractors within the Twin Cities metro area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support, estimates, and service to existing and new customers.
- Ensure that customers are highly satisfied with Brin services, products, and overall experience.
- Entry and management of work orders and quote requests to insure accurate and timely service to customers.
- Communication of job details to the glazing supervisor and glaziers before the start of the job.
- Processing of completed work orders to ensure timely invoicing and credits.
- Resolve any issues with work orders in a timely manner.
- Work with the accounting department to aid in collections.
- Collaborate with the glazing supervisor to schedule work.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement an annual sales plan.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Position requires a high level of client interaction via phone, email, and in-person.
- Additional responsibilities as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in the glass or construction industry
- 2-year associate degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- In-depth knowledge of both pre-glazed and field glazed aluminum and glass systems performance and limitations
- Glass specific performance expertise and system requirements for the ASHRAE zones we occupy (u-value, SHGC, etc.)
- Ability to generate manual material lists
- General understanding of aluminum system structural criteria
- Ability to quickly assess existing condiions to identify scope and evaluate partners required for success
- Fluent in English, both oral and written required
- Experience forecasting demand needs
- Effective communicator and negotiator in terms of both verbal and written skills
- Must be proficient with MS office/excel, Access, Outlook, scheduling software (example: Project or Smart Sheet and PDF markup)
- Excellent organizational skills are an absolute must
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing working environment
- Aptitude for working independently on multiple projects
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.