Website Brin Glass Company
We are searching for a temporary Accounting Assistant to join the Brin team!
What makes Brin unique? Brin Glass Company has experts at every stage of the glass lifecycle, including design, fabrication, distribution, installation, and service. With 5 divisions across the state of Minnesota, Brin provides unique opportunities for collaboration and career development. As a privately held ESOP company, Brin offers incredible benefits and a unique employee-owned culture focused on living our core values every day: We Show Up. We Bring It. We Do It Right. Brin invites you to consider investing your strengths here.
Job Purpose: This temporary administrative position will focus on billing, issuing credits, assisting with Accounts Payable functions and administrative tasks. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy are critical. This is a temporary administrative support role, up to 6 months in duration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with service requests or directing calls to the appropriate person
- Work order and purchase order entry
- Process vendor invoices prior to being submitted to AP for payment
- Invoicing work orders after they are completed and ready to be invoiced
- Track special billing requirements for customers
- Issue invoice credits when necessary
- Processing credit card payments and assisting with COD payments
- Requesting certificates of Insurance for customers upon request
- Preparing conditional lien waivers for customers upon request
- Maintain purchase order and invoice files
- Other general administrative duties as needed to support the team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 4-years’ experience in a billing, AP, or AR role preferred
- Good computer skills –Excel – Sage 300 CRE/ Sage paperless experience is helpful
- Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Works well in a team environment with a focus on the greater good
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Inquisitive by nature and eager to develop new skills
About Brin: Established in 1912, Brin Glass Company has been a leader in the glazing industry for the upper Midwest for over 100 years. We have 5 divisions operating out of four locations: Fridley, St. Cloud, Duluth, and Minneapolis. Our mission is to provide superior quality products and service while providing a safe and stable work environment for our employees, who will be encouraged to grow their knowledge and skills. We have created an environment that allows our team the freedom to succeed, fed by inspiration within the company, and to be recognized for their achievements.
Brin is made up of people who are united around our mission and personally invested in delivering top results. If you are looking to join a company with a strong reputation and values-driven culture, Brin Glass Company is the place to be! Visit www.BrinGlass.com to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit secure4.saashr.com.